Rockstar Physical Therapist: Specializing in Pelvic Floor, Orthopedic, Sports Injuries and/or Lymphedema/Cancer Rehab
- Expertise in Pelvic Floor, Orthopedic, SportsRehab and/or Lymphedema/Cancer Rehab - We are well known as experts in these areas. We only want those that are capable and interested in working with these types of patients.
- Coachable - You have a willingness to learn and implement new strategies and perspectives. You approach life with a growth mindset and enjoy challenging yourself. If you have "stubborn" tendencies and you are set in your ways, this is not the place for you.
- Excellent communication - You communicate well with both patients and coworkers who tell you that you are a "good listener" and that you are "reliable" with setting expectations and delivering on them.
- Confident - You have the ability to communicate the value of Physical Therapy to potential patients, as well as clearly demonstrate how and why working with you specifically, can help them achieve their goals.
- Manual Therapy Skills - You are experienced in hands-on manual therapy and interested in growing this skill-set.
- Pilates - You have workable knowledge of pilates and how to incorporate this into patient care. Ideally, you have a certificate and experience teaching.
- Excellent time management - You manage time well with patient workflow and documentation.
- Holistic Health Model - You look at patient care from a holistic model and uses different modalities to get the best outcomes in the shortest amount of time. (Manual therapies - osteopathic approaches preferred, therapeutic exercises applied specifically, pilates, laser therapy).
- Leadership - You take ownership over your responsibilities. You both enjoy working collaboratively with a team, but you are also comfortable and confident working independently