We Are Open!
We are currently still providing care in person and virtually (Telehealth) via HIPAA compliant softwares. In clinic, our staff is working hard on continuous sanitization to provide the safest space possible for our clients.
In Short, we daily do all of the following:
- Deep clean surfaces daily
- Wipe all tables and change all linens that have been contacted between each client visit
- Wipe down door knobs, chair arms, and any other surface that has been touched or used during a treatment
- We are requiring clients to call and cancel appointments if ill and waiving all cancellation fees for illness.
- We are requiring staff to stay home if they are ill.
- All the clients that come to the clinic must wear a mask.
What is Telehealth?
Telehealth or TelePT is physical therapy that takes place virtually via an encrypted video platform, enabling physical therapists and patients to begin and continue treatment anywhere you are in CA / anywhere you are with a CA ID.
Benefits of doing Telehealth:
- Social Distancing: Not coming into the clinic helps you to stay as safe as possible amidst the current COVID-19 pandemic while still receiving top-quality physical therapy care.
- Convenient: Continue receiving the same expert treatment and care you’re already used to without having to go anywhere.
- Expert Care from Anywhere: Whether you’re at home, a family member’s house, or away on vacation, all you need is internet access (and maybe some basic exercise equipment) and you’re good to go.
- Focused One-on-One Treatment: Receive undivided one-on-one treatment from your physical therapist, including everything from evaluation and diagnosis to exercises and activity modification.
- Individualized Advice For Your Daily Activities: Your physical therapist will have the unique ability to observe day-to-day activities that worsen your symptoms and suggest modifications to improve them.
Will Insurance Cover My Telehealth Visit?
Many insurance companies are covering TelePT services, however it depends on your individual plan and the Explanation of Benefits we receive from them. If your insurance company does cover your visit, the fee will go towards your copay, deductible, or coinsurance. To see what insurances we accept please click here, but feel free to contact us if you’d like to make sure we accept your insurance in particular.